Calcium Supplement with Vitamin D Chewable Tablets-Children’s Formula
National medicine standard word J20140153
Imported drug registration number: 30 pieces or 60 pieces per bottle H20140574 12500 pieces per case H20140573
This product is a compound preparation, each tablet contains 750 mg of calcium carbonate (corresponding to 300 mg of calcium) and vitamin D3100 international unit. Excipients are: sorbitol, magnesium stearate, aspartame, citric acid, natural fruit flavors and colorants.
Calcium supplement for children.
Each tablet contains 3,100 IU of vitamin D (2.5 ug) and 750 ohms of calcium carbonate (corresponding to 300 mg of calcium).
Oral, swallow after chewing. Children, 1 tablet once, once a day. Or follow the doctor's advice.
If you have any adverse reactions and/or events during this product, please contact your doctor.
1. Hernia, constipation.
2. Excessive use can cause hypercalcemia, milk-alkaline syndrome, manifested as hypercalcemia, alkalosis and renal insufficiency.
Hypercalcemia, hyperuricemia, disabled.
1. Heart and kidney dysfunction should be used with caution.
2. If you take too much or have serious adverse reactions, seek medical attention immediately.
3. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
4. It is forbidden to use when the trait of this product changes.
5. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
6. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
7. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
Calcium / vitamin
American Anshi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Contact: Ms. Tian
Add: 7th Floor, Yuyuan International, No. 65 South Second Ring Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China